- The types of information we may collect about you
- How we protect the nonpublic information we collect about you
THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on application or other forms, such as "your name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses, birth date, social security number, income, employment history and your spouse's name, telephone numbers, social security number, income and employment history".
- Information about your transactions with our affiliated third parties, others, or us such as "your account balance, payment history, and your credit worthiness".
- Information we receive from your consumer credit reports or a consumer-reporting agency, such as "your credit worthiness, credit score or history, and your residency history".
- Representations made by you to us, such as "your employment, your account balances and payment histories, and your relationships with other persons or entities that you have listed as a reference".
- Information we collect or that you provide to us when you visit our website, such as "your name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses, birth date, social security number, income, employment history and your spouse's name, telephone numbers, social security number, income and employment history".
- We also utilize "cookie" in connection with our website. A "cookie" is an online device used to determine when a visit to the site has occurred and to track your activity within the site. A cookie does not identify you by name or address unless you have provided the information or set up your computer to do so. Cookies are used to determine traffic patterns and usage and to provide you with more customized service by identifying you as a user, which may prevent you from having to enter information repeatedly. Cookies are often used online and do not harm your computer. You have the option of programming your computer to prevent a cookie from being accepted.
LIST OF AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES
CLOSING / ACKNOWLEDGEMENT